Why join the Surrey Canoe Club Volunteer Team?
* Directly engage and learn from our partnerships with diverse organizations and from our individual members.
* Exposure to the frontline of sport development work, building a highly transferable skill set that you can apply in your career be it in the voluntary/charity or public/private sector.
* Obtain valuable experience and references that can help you start a new career.
* Appreciate and engage with other cultures and perspectives.
* Access to personal development workshops, in-house training and the free of charge Coach Mentoring Scheme run by Albert Donovan.
* Access to the Vinspired Rewards Scheme for youth and the British Canoeing Reward Scheme for adults.
*Reasonable out-of-pocket expenses paid
*Make new friendships and have fun.
Opportunities are available on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly or “virtual” basis. Hours can be flexible. Surrey Canoe Club is a member of the National Council of Voluntary Organisations (NCVO), Vinspired and Joinin. For an application, volunteer job description and further information please contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
Current Volunteer Job Vacancies
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
*BCU Level 2 & Level 3 Coach ( both UKCC & “old” scheme)
* Communications & PR
* Marketing & Sponsorship
* School, College, University Liaison
* Event “Welcome Team”